Web design is important, but it's just one part of the process of creating a website. An effective website is:
- Consistent with all your marketing efforts
- Aligned with your business goals
- An effective communicator of your brand.
Before we design anything, we ask a lot of questions, trying to get to the heart of your business and what you need to communicate:
- Who is your audience?
- What do they want?
- How to they interact with your business? Phone, email, in-person?
- Who are your competitors?
- How are you perceived in your industry?
And most importantly, what is the problem you're trying to solve?
Website design is just part of the solution.
With decades of combined experience in all aspects of website creation, including needs assessment, custom web design using RWD principles, and deep CMS knowledge, Versa provides thoughtful, collaborative solutions to nonprofit, business and institutional clients.
What's going on in the image? In the background of the subject is the wide array of mobile devices that a modern website must respond to.